Become a leader and set yourself apart with a quality mark that demonstrates your engineering expertise, professionalism and ethical standing.
Joining as a Chartered Member will unlock loads of perks, including:
- Engineering and wellbeing resources
- Discounts at various retailers
- Access to engineering experts
ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
To join as a Chartered Member through mutual recognition you’ll:
- have a recognised qualification in engineering or engineering geology
- have a recognised credential that's eligible for mutual recognition of Chartership
- commit to the Engineering New Zealand Code of Ethical Conduct and continuing professional development.
As a Member, you’ll need to complete 40 hours of continuing professional development each year.
Read the CPD policy | 272.6 KB
ANNUAL FEES (excl GST)
If you join partway through our financial year (1 October – 30 September), we pro-rate the annual fee on a monthly basis. When your membership comes up for renewal on 1 October, we send an invoice for the new financial year.
Complete our short application form to apply for Chartered Membership via mutual recognition.