Engineering New Zealand’s Professional Development Partners (PDPs) are companies who demonstrate a strong commitment to developing their engineering staff. They provide continued support to the profession.
What PDPs do
Strong employer support can improve your professional development. That’s why we recommend you consider being employed by one of our PDPs. They offer:
- support through assessments for Chartered Membership or CPEng Registration
- Engineering New Zealand-approved emerging professional development programmes
- structured mentoring programmes
- access to continuing professional development opportunities
- a commitment to quality management.
Become a PDP
By gaining our endorsement as a quality engineering employer, your organisation can benefit from:
- benchmarking your processes against your peers
- seeing your employees reach their full potential
- retaining valued employees by offering a career development pathway
- developing senior engineers and future leaders
- improving business performance through motivated and highly skilled employees
- winning new business through a commitment to excellence.
Find out how your organisation can become an employer of choice
Abley Transportation Consultants
Fletcher Construction (Engineering Division)
McConnell Dowell Constructors Ltd