We are providing the public and media with information about how we are working with councils to help owners with impacted buildings in their communities.

List of affected councils 

We are updating our list of affected councils, which we are updating with any new information.

What do I do have concerns about my property? 

If you have concerns about your property, get in touch with your local council first.

Find an engineer

Find out more about the different types of engineer and things to know about engaging an engineer.

Use our database to Find an engineer if you need a Chartered Professional Engineer or other engineering professional.

Media releases

Engineering New Zealand press releases and other news stories and interviews are listed below.

Media coverage

Return to the Consent Concerns homepage