Our Annual General Meetings are where we outline the highlights of the past year, talk about what’s coming up and vote on any proposals that need members’ approval. The results of Board elections are also announced, and financials are reviewed and approved.
3.00pm, Friday 29 March
Level 6, 40 Taranaki Street, Wellington
- Acknowledgement of past members
- Honours list
- Confirmation of minutes of the 2018 Annual General Meeting
- Approval of the 2017/18 Annual Report and Statement of Accounts
- New appointments to the Board
- Appointment of auditor
- Proposed Rule changes and vote on Rules
- Vote of thanks
- General business
2018 AGM Draft Minutes | 604.3 KB
2017 AGM Approved Minutes | 275.8 KB
For previous AGM minutes, please get in touch.