It's a time for us all to pull together – to be kind, stay home, and save lives, so we can protect our community and the people who are vulnerable. At Engineering New Zealand we’ll be playing our part while doing everything we can to support members.
- 24 August: Requirements at each Alert Level
- 24 August: Supporting engineers through the latest lockdown
- 31 August: What do new Alert Level settings mean for you?
- 12 August: Supporting engineers through Covid-19
- 12 May: How do you work on site at level 2?
- 23 April: Supporting engineers in level 3
- 17 April: Engineers welcome level 3 construction protocols
- 17 April: What level 3 means for construction
- 16 April: How are we supporting members?
- 8 April: Advocating for what matters right now
- 8 April: The Construction Sector's Covid-19 response plan
- 8 April: Kiwi engineers step up amid virus outbreak
- 2 April: Making engineers voices heard in Covid-19 crisis
- 2 April: Govt looking for large shovel-ready projects
- 26 March: Government support package update
- 18 March: What does the coronavirus mean for engineers
- 18 March: Covid-19 Government support package