It's a time for us all to pull together so we can protect our community and the people who are vulnerable. At Te Ao Rangahau Engineering New Zealand we’ll be playing our part while doing everything we can to support members.
- 16 March: We are now in Phase Three
- 3 March: Covid-19 Traffic Light Framework event guidance for attendees
- 17 February: MBIE: Testing and returning to work during Omicron
- 21 October: Position Statement on Covid-19 vaccinations
- 31 August: What do new Alert Level settings mean for you?
- 24 August: Requirements at each Alert Level
- 24 August: Supporting engineers through the latest lockdown
- 12 August: Supporting engineers through Covid-19
- 12 May: How do you work on site at level 2?
- 23 April: Supporting engineers in level 3
- 17 April: Engineers welcome level 3 construction protocols
- 17 April: What level 3 means for construction
- 16 April: How are we supporting members?
- 8 April: Advocating for what matters right now
- 8 April: The Construction Sector's Covid-19 response plan
- 8 April: Kiwi engineers step up amid virus outbreak
- 2 April: Making engineers voices heard in Covid-19 crisis
- 2 April: Govt looking for large shovel-ready projects
- 26 March: Government support package update
- 18 March: What does the coronavirus mean for engineers
- 18 March: Covid-19 Government support package