30 Jan 2020
Minister of Building and Construction, Jenny Salesa, launched the Construction Sector Transformation Plan on Sunday 27 January, which aims to build big and lift productivity within the industry.
The Plan is the collective work of the Construction Sector Accord – a partnership between Government and industry. It focuses the work of the Accord into key priority areas and provides detail on how work will progress.
There are a number of key actions in the plan, focused on:
- Building skills and diversity in the industry
- Fairer contracts
- A comprehensive pipeline of construction work
- Sharing of good practice
- Cross-government and industry leadership
- Industry voice on Government reforms
- Improved consenting processes
- Better health, safety and wellbeing in the sector
We’ve been involved in the formation of the Plan and we’ll continue to work with the Accord as it progresses key actions.
To find out more, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org