12 Jul 2018
Engineering New Zealand Board members are set to visit our regional branches this month, inviting you to hear updates and news about the future direction of the organisation and join in with panel discussions on a range of topics affecting engineers.
Board members started the roadshows with a visit to our UK branch on 2 July, engaging in a discussion on the issues faced by Kiwi engineers within the context of working in the UK.
The tour is set to visit a further 18 locations across New Zealand to address different topics, before closing in Dunedin on 31 August. Engineering New Zealand Board members: President Dean Kimpton; Immediate Past-President, Craig Price; Deputy President, Ben Holland and Vice President, Colin Crampton, will be joined by our leadership team including Chief Executive, Susan Freeman-Greene for the panel discussions. Sessions will include a presentation by the Board member and a panel discussion with a Branch Chair and a representative from each branch’s Young Engineers’ committee.
The events will be a great opportunity for you to tell the Board about your region’s successes and challenges, as well as a chance to network and engage with members, old and new. Events are free to attend. Please come along and join in the conversation by registering below.
- Auckland – Monday 23 July
- Hawke’s Bay – Wednesday 25 July
- East Coast – Thursday 26 July
- Canterbury – Monday 30 July
- South Canterbury – Monday 30 July
- Northland – Thursday 2 August
- Whanganui – Monday 6 August
- Taranaki – Monday 6 August
- Nelson Marlborough – Wednesday 15 August
- Wellington – Tuesday 21 August
- Manawatu – Tuesday 21 August
- Waikato Bay of Plenty (BoP) – Rotorua – Wednesday 22 August
- Tauranga – Thursday 23 August
- Waikato Bay of Plenty (BoP) – Hamilton – Thursday 23 August
- West Coast – Monday 27 August
- Otago – Queenstown – Thursday 30 August
- Southland – Thursday 30 August
- Otago – Dunedin – Friday 31 August