Technology Education New Zealand (TENZ) is a non-profit professional association supporting and promoting all levels and areas of technology education in New Zealand.
What they do
TENZ is organised by teachers, for teachers. Our aim is to enhance the learning and teaching of technology by creating a well informed, well connected, supportive and sustainable professional community that has a strong voice and provides effective advocacy for technology education.
As a member you'll have access to benefits such as:
- Professional networking and connectivity
- Community updates and information direct to your inbox and online
- Regular TENZ newsletters sent direct and available in members' area online
- Professional learning and development opportunities and updates
- Community Forums
- Read community announcements and latest postings
- Join community discussions – ask/answer questions
- Get support
- TENZ Resource Library
- Search for resources
- Add resources
- Read/write reviews of resources
- Member registration rates at TENZ biennial conference
All technology education related staff within an institution can join as part of this membership.
- School: Fee depends on size and type of school
- Early Childhood institution: $60/year
- Tertiary institution: $150/year
An Individual Membership is a personal membership of TENZ. This type of membership is for you if you have an interest in technology education but do not work in a New Zealand education institution e.g. you work in an associated industry or service.
Individual membership: $95/year
Student Membership is to help beginning teachers join the technology education community and network, and is available to students during their teacher training.
Student membership: Free