The Society of Materials New Zealand Incorporated (SMNZI) meets the interests of those involved in the technology and science of metals, polymers and ceramic materials. Membership is open to engineers, scientists, technicians, students and anyone else who has an interest in the fabrication, processing or use of engineering materials.
What they do
SMNZI aim to advance the knowledge and practice of the science and engineering of materials in New Zealand.
As a member you'll have access to benefits such as:
- Opportunity to attend conferences.
- Keep up to date with technical presentations.
- Site visits to material related locations.
- Tertiary student prizes and support.
Membership types include:
- Student – $10 per year
- Professional – $30 per year
- Academic – $30 per year