The Dick and Mary Earle scholarship was established to help engineering students complete research towards a Masters or Doctorate in innovation and product development, or bioprocess technology.
What's on offer
- 2 scholarships of $17,000 at Masters level and $25,000 at PhD level
Usually 1 Masters scholarship and 1 Doctoral scholarship is awarded each year. The scholarship is available for up to 3 years according to the course of study.
- be New Zealand citizens or permanent residents
- have a BTech, BEng, BE, or equivalent from a New Zealand university, with honours where they are awarded, in a field appropriate to their intended postgraduate study.
How to apply
Your application needs to include:
- a completed online application form
- proof of New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency
- evidence of other awards, achievements or practical experience that is relevant to the scholarship
- an outline of the postgraduate research project, including its relevance to the scholarship’s purpose and to your future career
- the names and contact details of 2 references
- a copy of your academic transcript.