The Structural Engineering Society of New Zealand (SESOC) has over 1800 members. Membership is open to anyone with an interest in structural engineering, across the range of construction materials (timber, concrete, steel) as well as aspects of construction management and education. The society was formed to help advance structural engineering knowledge and to provide a communication medium.
What they do
The society aims to:
- Promote the science, art and practice of structural engineering.
- Ensure the advancement and dissemination of knowledge relating to structural engineering.
- Provide a forum for structural engineering practitioners to communicate among themselves and to the public.
As a member you'll have access to benefits such as:
- Access to software and guides widely used in practice.
- Access to the SESOC journal article database.
- Opportunity to attend local structural group meetings/presentations and meet practitioners.
Membership types include:
- Student (final year only) – Free
- Full – $91.08 per year
- Journal only – $91.08 per year