The New Zealand Concrete Society (NZCS) is a non-profit organisation where members reap the benefits of their combined contributions. It aims to encapsulate the wealth of expertise of its membership and to output this in the form of seminars, technical publications and conferences to better the concrete and construction industry. NZCS is a learned society with a focus on technical excellence and is not influenced by any external commercial interests.
What they do
NZCS aim to encourage a greater knowledge and understanding of all aspects of structural and architectural concrete and to support their development and use where appropriate.
As a member you'll have access to benefits such as:
- The right to vote and to stand for election to the Council.
- A subscription to the newsletter of the Cement and Concrete Association of New Zealand (published quarterly).
- Discounted prices for NZCS and affiliated publications.
- Reduced registration fees for NZCS seminars and conferences.
- Discounted entry fee to participate in the bi-annual Concrete Awards.
- Access to CCANZ technical library and information service.
Membership types include:
- Business – $545 per year
- Individual – $130 per year
- Corporate Individual (2-5 employees) – $120 per employee per year
- Corporate Individual (6-20 employees) – $100 per employee per year
- Corporate Individual (20+ employees) – $80 per employee per year
- Student – $40 per year
- Retired – $40 per year