The Maintenance Engineering Society of New Zealand (MESNZ) is a technical group of Engineering New Zealand, formed to advance maintenance engineering. They identify and address issues facing maintenance engineers and provide pathways for them to succeed in their roles. By representing maintenance engineering in New Zealand, MESNZ is an advocate for positive change in industry and government.
What they do
MESNZ aim to:
- Inform members on important national and international developments and issues.
- Contribute to knowledge development.
- Support the identification of good engineering practice.
- Prepare informed comment on public policy issues.
- Create a national network of members with similar technical interests by regular communication.
As a member, you'll have access to exclusive member benefits such as:
- Networking and awareness evenings
- Exchange experiences, views and opinions
- Industry working groups
- The National Maintenance Engineering Conference (NMEC)
- Free subscription to DEMM Engineering & Manufacturing magazine and Electrical & Automation magazine.
Membership types include:
- Student – free
- Graduate – $33.75 per year
- Members – $56.25 per year
- Corporate – $562.50 per year (up to 20 members)