“a meeting is an event where minutes are taken, and hours wasted.” James T Kirk
We have all sat through poorly prepared team meetings that achieved nothing except annoy the people attending. They start late, have no clear objectives and very few decisions are made. However, team meetings can be very productive, and people can leave them with a sense of achievement by developing 10 practical habits.
Underpinning the webinar are some easy to use tools, helpful templates and practical actions that can you apply to any team meeting.
Upon satisfactory completion of this webinar you will be able to:
- prepare an agenda for a meeting which achieves its purpose
- facilitate a meeting that stays on track and finishes within the allotted time
- understand the importance of follow through after the meeting, moving from talking to action
- create a template for running meetings and recording decisions made during the meeting
- finish a meeting by asking two essential questions to ensure the meeting is action oriented
Anyone who runs or attends meetings and would like to improve the effectiveness of these meetings.
Sean McLoughney, founder of LearningCurve, is a sought after learning and development specialist, author and speaker. Since 2001 has helped over 16,000 professionals at every level improve their performance. As a successful author Sean has been published internationally. He has written four books and numerous articles. Sean also delivers a range of engaging webinars around the world.