Project managers coordinate the work of their teams to deliver successful outcomes for the client. Some complex projects demand a dedicated project manager, but more often than not, it’s a role that’s combined with other duties.
The best professional project managers you’ve worked with have an extensive knowledge base and have perfected their craft over many years. If you’re looking to develop your own project management skills, this webinar is a great place to start. You’ll get an insight into some of the tools and techniques you can use to deliver outstanding results.
Learn how to:
- define the scope of a project and the client’s requirements
- establish time and cost boundaries
- use effective communication skills
- recognise early on if things are going wrong and take steps to turn things around
- create effective risk management strategies.